Cima Universidad de Navarra
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Your data will be processed by the Foundation for Applied Medical Research, with CIF G82198524 and registered office at Avenida de Pío XII, 55, 31008 Pamplona (Navarra).
Who is the Data Protection Delegate?
To properly manage privacy in the processing of personal data, the Foundation for Applied Medical Research has appointed a Data Protection Officer (Data Protection Officer, DPO). The DPO is an independent specialist who ensures that current data protection regulations are complied with and that the rights and freedoms of individuals in this area are respected. You can contact the DPO to ask questions about data protection, to exercise your rights or to give the Foundation for Applied Medical Research your suggestions on privacy issues.
To do so, you can send an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the DPO by ordinary mail to the following address: DPO Office, Amigos Building, University Campus, 31080 Pamplona (Navarra, Spain).
Confidentiality and Security.The Foundation for Applied Medical Research will treat personal data confidentially and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, taking the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure as far as possible, the security of such data, avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data processed and the risks to which they are exposed.
In each form of collection of personal data of the Foundation for Applied Medical Research, or document where you are informed of any kind of processing of personal data, you will find basic information about:
- The Purpose (what your personal data is collected or processed for).
- The period of time during which the personal data will be kept or, when it is not possible to indicate it exactly, the criteria used to determine it.
- The Legitimacy or legal basis that allows the processing of such data, which must be one of those permitted by the legislation in force (see here).
- The Recipients, if any, that is, entities other than the Foundation for Applied Medical Research to which sometimes communicate or transfer the personal data you have provided us or part of them for their own treatments.
- The enumeration of your rights and how to exercise them (see below the section "Your rights").
Where applicable, it will also include:
- Where your data has been obtained from, and what that data is, if it does not come from you.
- If profiling (automated processing to evaluate personal aspects or predict your professional performance, personal preferences, interests, behavior, etc.) or automated decisions affecting you are to be made.
- If for any reason it is intended to transfer your data to countries that do not belong to the European Economic Area and for which the Data Protection Authorities of the European Union have not declared the existence of an adequate level of protection of personal data.
We recommend that, before filling in any type of form, in electronic or paper format, you carefully read the contents of the data protection information on the form itself, as well as on this page.
The data requested in the forms are, in general, necessary (unless otherwise specified) to fulfill the purposes established for the processing. Therefore, if you do not provide them or if they are incorrect, these purposes cannot be fulfilled, without prejudice to the fact that, in the case of web forms, you may continue to freely visit the content of the site.
Responsibility of the Interested Party.
When providing your personal data to the Foundation for Applied Medical Research, the Interested Party (natural person holder of the personal data):
- Guarantees to be over 16 years of age.
- Guarantees that the data provided to the Foundation for Applied Medical Research are true, accurate, complete and updated. To this effect, the Interested Party is responsible for the veracity of all the data provided and will keep the information conveniently updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his or her real situation.
- He/she will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to the Fundación para la Investigación Médica Aplicada or to third parties.
The Foundation for Applied Medical Research may carry out verifications to verify and collate the information provided by the user, adopting due diligence measures as appropriate, in accordance with data protection regulations.
You have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed at the Foundation for Applied Medical Research, and if so, to know what the data are, what they are used for and where they have been obtained (right of ACCESS).
- Request the RECTIFICATION of those that are inaccurate or incomplete. Depending on the case, you must provide the necessary documentation to prove the change you are requesting.
- Request the DELETION of your data when legally possible, in particular when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request in the circumstances in which the law allows it the LIMITATION of the processing of your data, that is to say, to mark them in the computer systems to prevent their processing, either temporarily or permanently.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, exercise your right to OPPOSE the processing of your data. The Foundation for Applied Medical Research will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In the circumstances in which it is applicable, request the PORTABILITY of your data.
- When your data were obtained for a specific purpose by your CONSENT, withdraw this at any time you wish, without affecting the legitimacy of the processing already carried out.
You may exercise your rights through the Data Protection Officer (DPO), by e-mail or post, at the addresses indicated in the corresponding section, indicating the situation in which the processing of your data takes place, the right you wish to exercise and any information or documentation you consider relevant. The DPO may ask you for additional information in order to identify you. The Foundation for Applied Medical Research invites you to file a complaint with the DPO if you believe that your personal data has been improperly processed, who will investigate it confidentially.
In addition, if you consider that any of your rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
The personal data of users will be kept only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and which will be reported in each form or way of data collection and processing. In certain cases, your data will be stored as long as you do not revoke the consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, the Data Controller will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
The personal data of users will be kept only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and which will be reported on each form or way of data collection and processing. In certain cases, your data will be stored as long as you do not revoke the consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, the Data Controller will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
Additional information applicable to subscriptions to subscriptions to mailings.
Persons who complete any form by which they subscribe to any newsletter are informed that the Foundation for Applied Medical Research has contracted for the management of most of these mailings and electronic forms the Mailchimp application, offered as a service by the company The Rocket Science Group, LLC, based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. This means that the information provided when filling out the forms may be processed and stored on that company's servers located in the United States. The Rocket Science Group LLC is subject to the privacy obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation through Standard Contractual Clauses. In addition to the information provided by the user, information is stored that the Foundation for Applied Medical Research uses to track the performance of mailing campaigns, such as which users have opened e-mail messages or clicked on links they provide. As with any other personal data, individuals may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, etc., listed in the previous sections. More information at: Mailchimp and European Data Transfers.