BIOGEN. Personalized bioengineering for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. Study of the involvement of the GENder
BIOGEN is a collaborative R&D project that aims to apply bioengineering to the personalized treatment of patients with cardiovascular diseases. It is a study of gender involvement.
- Convocation: FIMA 2022 - GN INDUSTRIA PROYECTOS CENTROS TECNOLOGICOS Y ORGANISMOS DE INVESTIGACION
- Reference: 0011-1383-2022-000014
- Start date: December 1, 2021
- End date: November 30, 2024
- Funder: Gobierno de Navarra
- Nature of project: Regional
- Award year 2021
Need more information?
If you are interested in learning more about our research, please contact us