DATuM Development of microprotein-based antitumoural agents
DATuM VECTORS is a collaborative R&D project that aims to develop microprotein-based anti-tumor drugs. The principal investigator is Puri Fortes, a researcher at the Gene Therapy and Gene Expression Programme.
- Convocation: FIMA 2022 ‐ GN INDUSTRIA PROYECTOS CENTROS TECNOLOGICOS Y ORGANISMOS DE INVESTIGACION.
- Reference: 0011‐1383‐2022‐ 000014
- Start date: December 1, 2021
- End date: November 30, 2024
- Funder: Gobierno de Navarra
- Nature of project: Regional
- Award year 2022