MARGA. Advanced Genomic Architecture Model
MARGA is a collaborative R&D project to develop an advanced genomic architecture model. The Government of Navarra funds it as part of its aid for implementing digital alliances in its 2022 call for proposals.
It is directed by Mikel Heránez, and for its development, this company/entity has received 100% co-financed aid with REACT EU resources through the ERDF Operational Programme 2014-2020 of Navarra, of the Specific Objective "EO REACT EU 2. Support for investments contributing to the transition to a digital economy" as part of the Union's response to the COVID-19 pandemic".
- Convocation: FIMA 2022 GN GRANTS FOR THE REALISATION OF DIGITAL PARTNERSHIPS 2022
- Reference: 0011-4218-2022-000026
- Start date: September 13, 2022
- End date: August 15, 2023
- Funder: Gobierno de Navarra
- Nature of project: Regional
- Award year 2022
Need more information?
If you are interested in learning more about our research, please contact us