RESTART. Resistance to Radioimmunotherapy in pancreatic cancer: multi-omic approach towards personalized medicine.
Resistance to Radioimmunotherapy (RESTART) in pancreatic cancer: a multi-omic approach towards personalized medicine.
The RESTART project seeks to study resistance to radioimmunotherapy in pancreatic cancer through a multi-omic approach that allows defining and developing the best therapeutic strategy for each patient, achieving personalized medicine.
- Convocation: INVESTIGADOR AECC 2023
- Duration: 3
- Start date: September 1, 2023
- End date: August 31, 2026
- Funder: Asociación Española contra el Cáncer
- Nature of project: National
- Award year 2023