Integration of 4-1BB (CD 137) agonists, interleukin-12, interleukin-18, and TGF-beta antagonists in synergistic combination strategies for cancer immunotherapy.
Grant for pre-doctoral contracts for the training of doctors awarded to Gabriel Gomis Cobos to carry out the research entitled: "Integration of 4-1BB (CD 137) agonists, interleukin-12, interleukin-18 and TGF-beta antagonists in combined synergistic strategies for cancer immunotherapy".
This research is directed by Ignacio Melero, principal investigator of the Combined Translational Immunotherapy Strategies Research Group within the Immunology and Immunotherapy Programme.
PRE2021-100607, financed by MCIN/AEI/10.13039/501100011033 and by ESF+
- Convocation: Grants for pre-doctoral contracts for the training of PhDs
- Reference: PRE2021-100607
- Start date: September 1, 2022
- End date: August 31, 2026
- Funder: Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- Nature of project: National
- Award year 2022
Need more information?
If you are interested in learning more about our research, please contact us