NOELIA. Phase I/II clinical trial: a new therapeutic approach for the treatment of solid tumors with liver metastases
NOELIA BIONCOTECH is a national project consisting of a phase I/II clinical trial with a new therapeutic approach for treating solid tumors with liver metastases.
This research is directed by Ignacio Melero, principal investigator of the Combined Translational Immunotherapy Strategies Research Group within the Immunology and Immunotherapy Programme.
Project RTC2019-006860-1 funded by:
- Convocation: FIMA 2019 MCIU ‐ AEI RETOS COLABORACIÓN
- Reference: RTC2019-006860-1
- Start date: January 1, 2021
- End date: December 31, 2023
- Funder: Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- Nature of project: National
- Award year 2020
Need more information?
If you are interested in learning more about our research, please contact us