ONCOLIBERYX. Nanovectors for direct, loco-regional, and controlled intravenous administration of anti-tumor drugs. Strategies to minimize adverse effects and maximize therapeutic response
ONCOLIBERYX is a collaborative R&D project with companies created to develop nano vectors for controlled direct, loco-regional, and intravenous administration of anti-tumor drugs. The aim is to design strategies to minimize adverse effects and maximize therapeutic response.
It is directed by Dr. Ignacio Melero and is funded by CPP2021-008362 MCIN/AEI/10.13039/ 501100011033 and by the European Union-NextGenerationEU/PRTR.
- Convocation: FIMA 2021 MCI - AEI PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS
- Reference: CPP2021-008362
- Start date: March 1, 2022
- End date: February 28, 2025
- Funder: Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- Nature of project: National
- Award year 2022
Need more information?
If you are interested in learning more about our research, please contact us