TERINMUN. Exploring marine biodiversity in the search for innovative IMUno-oncological therapies.
Researcher | Principal Investigator Immunology and Immunotherapy Research Program
TERINMUN is a collaborative R&D project with companies created to investigate marine biodiversity in the search for innovative IMMUno-oncological therapies.
It is directed by Dr. Ignacio Melero and is funded by CPP2021-008385 MCIN/AEI/10.13039/501100011033 and by the European Union-NextGenerationEU/PRTR.
- Convocation: FIMA 2021 MCI - AEI PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS
- Reference: CPP2021-008385
- Start date: March 1, 2022
- End date: February 28, 2025
- Funders: Agencia Estatal de Investigación, Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- Nature of project: Regional
- Award year 2022
Need more information?
If you are interested in learning more about our research, please contact us