BIOHEART: Advanced bioengineering for developing cardiac tissue and its application to the study and detection of cardiotoxicity.
BIOHEART is a collaborative R&D project that seeks to apply advanced bioengineering to develop cardiac tissue through cardiac stem cells and gene editing technology. The study aims to create models that allow the research application and detect the cardiotoxicity of treatments.
- Convocation: FIMA 2022 GN PROYECTOS ESTRATEGICOS DE I+D 2022‐2025
- Reference: 0011‐1411‐2022‐ 000092
- Start date: April 1, 2022
- End date: December 31, 2024
- Nature of project: Regional
- Award year 2022