DESCARTHeS: Strategic Development of CART therapies for the treatment of Hematological and Solid Tumors
The DESCARTHeS project aims to develop key technology platforms for the present and future development of CAR-T cell-based anti-tumor therapies in Navarra.
The main objective of this project is to develop specific CAR-T cell therapy for patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) or patients with prostate cancer. But at the same time, the development of this global project aims to establish a facilitating platform for the future development of new CAR-T for other hematological malignancies and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Convocation: PROYECTOS ESTRATEGICOS DE I+D 2022-2025 DEL GOBIERNO DE NAVARRA
- Start date: April 1, 2019
- End date: October 30, 2021
- Funder: Gobierno de Navarra
- Nature of project: Regional