MYCOMBIO. Use of MYC inhibition to overcome immunotherapy resistance in KRAS-driven NSCLC with diverse mutational profiles.
The main objective of MYCOMBIO, a Líneas Estratégicas project presented by Peptomyc in collaboration with VHIO (Dr. Soucek), Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre (HU12O; Dr. Zugazagoitia) and Cima Universidad de Navarra (CIMA; Dr. Vicent), is to determine the therapeutic effect of a first-in-class MYC inhibitor, OMO-103, in KRAS-driven lung tumors with different mutational profiles and to define MYC’s role in reprogramming the tumor/host immune system crosstalk in these different contexts.
In addition, it will assess potential synergies between OMO-103 and current immunotherapies to overcome, or potentially prevent, the development of immunotherapeutic resistance.
- Reference: PLEC2021-007959/MCIN/AEI /10.13039/501100011033 y por la Unión Europea NextGenerationEU/ PRTR
- Start date: December 1, 2021
- End date: November 30, 2024
- Funder: Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- Grant: 268.098€
- Nature of project: National
- Award year 2021
Need more information?
If you are interested in learning more about our research, please contact us