XPRIME. Exploring and exploiting cross-priming in cancer immunotherapy
XPRIME seeks to identify the dynamic roles of cDC1s in modulating CD8+ T cell responses during immunotherapy using acute depletion schemes, in vivo imaging techniques, and human cancer samples. We will study the role of PD-L1 expressed in this particular subset of dendritic cells as a potential target for immune checkpoint-based immunotherapy and define its limitations in antigen cross-priming. This is an R&D led by Dr Álvaro Teijeira, a researcher at the Immunology and Immunotherapy Program.
- Convocation: FIMA 2022 LAB AECC
- Reference: LABAE222982TEIJ
- Start date: December 1, 2022
- End date: November 30, 2025
- Funder: Asociación Española contra el Cáncer
- Nature of project: National
- Award year 2022
Need more information?
If you are interested in learning more about our research, please contact us